Flow yoga is more oriented towards increasing your aerobic capability like running but it also has some of the benefits of Hatha yoga and Power yoga.
Our Flow Yoga is a blend of functional strength and functional flexibility practised with the rhythm of the breath to bring about a greater awareness of muscular imbalances in the body. By bringing awareness to where our bodies are imbalanced, we can begin to correct those imbalances and feel more freedom, strength and flexibility in our bodies.
Benefits of Flow Yoga
- Improves muscle flexibility, strength and endurance – whole body fitness.
- Corrects muscular imbalances in the body and helps to prevent injuries and imbalances from recurring.
- Creating a balance between energy and calm, reducing stress and tension.Improves self-esteem through mind-body awareness and realizing presence.
- Improves concentration and creativity.
- Lowers body fat and improves cardiovascular health.
- Stimulates the immune system.
In addition to improved fitness and overall health, yoga has been shown to decrease stress and tension in the body and mind. Flow yoga allows us to find health, balance and joy in our lives.